[Air-l] anthropology paper sought - Wolcott 1980

Frank Schaap schaap at pscw.uva.nl
Fri Jun 21 00:43:04 PDT 2002

Hmm, I just put the title in Google and I found a full reference:

Wolcott, H.F. "How to look like an anthropologist without really being one," Practicing Anthropology, 3 (2), 1980, p. 39.

I've looked, but it appears that none of the Dutch universities carry this title.

I found it's available through the SFU university:

http://troy.lib.sfu.ca/search/s?PRACTICING+ANTHROPOLOGY

You might have some luck trying to request it through you library and tell them which (US?) libraries have it... or just write them yourself.

HTH

Frank.

--
Frank Schaap