[Air-l] trans-national diaspora networks

Lachlan Brown lachlan at london.com
Mon Mar 11 12:55:35 PST 2002

Barry,

     Great stuff. Yes I think I can help you there. Please include me on the list.

Lachlan

>Folks,
I'd be grateful if anyone could point me to their (or others') work about
how the Internet links trans-national diasporic communities where some
folks have migrated from the home country and others haven't. I'm mostly
interested in email, but also Internet phone, web boards, Usenet, et al.

En passant, the lovely Monsoon Wedding has some nice offhand references to
this, as the families come from Houston, Dubai, etc. for a Delhi wedding.

Pls reply to me personally, and I will then summarize for the list.

 Barry

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Travelocity.com is giving away two million travel miles.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;3969773;6991039;g?http://svc.travelocity.com/promos/millionmiles_main/0,,TRAVELOCITY,00.html