[Air-l] rurality and CMC

Michael Gurstein mgurst at vcn.bc.ca
Tue Mar 19 05:27:03 PST 2002

Its time I guess for my periodic plug...

There has been a lot of discussion on the nature of "community" (rural and
otherwise) in the context of Internet communications on the Community
Informatics list that I host.  Archives and sign up can be accessed through
http://www.vcn.bc.ca/lists/communityinformatics .

Also, you might want to be in touch with Ken Pigg <PiggK at missouri.edu> of
the Rural Sociology Department in the University of Missouri, Columbia who
has given and undertaken a great deal of thought and research on these
issues.

Mike Gurstein

Michael Gurstein, Ph.D.
(Visiting) Professor: School of Management
New Jersey Institute of Technology
Newark, NJ