[Air-l] Re: ethnic spamming

Alex Kuskis akuskis at ican.net
Mon Mar 25 15:14:32 PST 2002

Unfortunately, Valdis, ethnic name differentiation isn't always that easy.
My name, like yours, is Latvian. But ethnic Greeks sometimes think my
name is Greek, and occasionally I receive mail and telephone solicitations
for trips to Greece, and that sort of thing. But, I haven't yet experienced
ethnically-targeted spam, from Greeks or Latvians. But, I'm sure that it
will happen, sooner or later.......Alex Kuskis
alex.kuskis at utoronto.ca