[Air-l] [Fwd: 2002 Emerging Issues Conference]

John B. White john.white at wku.edu
Wed Mar 6 11:03:57 PST 2002

Conference in Myrtle Beach.

--JW

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 2002 Emerging Issues Conference
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 09:36:33 -0600
From: Harold Little <harold.little at wku.edu>
To: #Accounting & Finance Mail Group <AccountFinance at wku.edu>,#Economics &
Marketing Mail Group <EconMarketing at wku.edu>,#Management & Information Systems
Mail Group <MISDept at wku.edu>,Byron Henry <bhenry at howard.edu>, "Cheryl Allen,EBA"
<callen at morehouse.edu>,Peter Theuri <theuri at nku.edu>, Winifred Scott
<scottw at be.udel.edu>,Gordon Ford College of Business <gfcob at wku.edu>
CC: "Harold T. Little Jr." <Harold.Little at wku.edu>

Greetings from Harold:

Just a short message to let you know that preparations for the 2002 Conference
on Emerging Issues in Business and Technology sponsored by Western Illinois
University are well underway and to ask your help in getting the word out to
as many people as possible.  The conference brochure is almost ready to go to
the printer and should be mailed this month.  In the meantime, the conference
website is up and contains complete conference information, including
submission guidelines.

For your convenience, I have attached a mini-announcement which provides basic
details and can easily be forwarded.  Please take a moment to record the dates
in your planning calendar and send the attachment to your interested friends
and colleagues.

The deadline for paper submissions is July 12.

I appreciate your help and hope to see you in Myrtle Beach.

Best regards,

Dale Schofield, Conference Chair
Western Illinois University

Harold Little, Conference Accounting and Finance Track Chair
Western Kentucky University