[Air-l] Lachlan Brown has been unsubscribed from air-l

Steve Jones sjones at uic.edu
Mon Mar 18 13:43:11 PST 2002

Based on today's e-mails from him, and earlier ones, I have had
Lachlan Brown's e-mail addresses removed from the air-l list. He will
not be able to post to air-l from those addresses. Furthermore, air-l
is now open to subscribers only, and subscriptions will be moderated
by the air-l administrators. A comprehensive posting policy is
forthcoming (hopefully in the next day or two), but in the meantime
due to the personal, inappropriate and harassing nature of his recent
posts I've decided to remove Lachlan from the list at this time.

Thanks you,
Sj