[Air-l] The Dire State of the AoIR List

Rune Dalgaard runed at imv.au.dk
Thu Mar 7 15:38:30 PST 2002

Hi

I agree with David Neices' comments on the increasing amount of irrelevant
information and personal mails on this list. It has been very useful and
still sometimes is, but it would be much better without all the 'by the way'
comments, you usually discuss in a lunch room or other small circles - I
wonder whether people realize that this list reaches many hundreds of people
if not more? I strongly support that we try to follow David's suggestions.

Cheers,
Rune

Rune Dalgaard, MA, Doctoral Candidate
Dept. of Information and Media Studies, Aarhus University, Denmark
E-mail: runed at imv.aau.dk / Web: http://www.imv.au.dk/medarbejdere/runed