[Air-l] Now, that's enough of that.

Lachlan Brown lachlan at london.com
Mon Mar 18 11:13:13 PST 2002

>Lachlan Brown is a troll.

Hmmm... I prefer 'Othered Proletarian'
myself, but I suppose its all a question
of which is the meta-dscourse here: the
discourse of 'self-regulation' applied to
the running of Internet and of the
Information Technology sector
in education and in world of commercial
Intenret services, or whether the cultural
and social implications of these practices, taking into account their impacts

predominate.

Susan! Are you the Susan who intervened earlier? I would, for the folkoric
implications of the term, be interested in reading your paper, please forward a copy
to me.

Have you drawn a nasty little picture of me
in your head?

Best,

Lachlan

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Win the Ultimate Hawaiian Experience from Travelocity.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;4018363;6991039;n?http://svc.travelocity.com/promos/winhawaii/