[Air-l] looking for some leads

Mary L. Gray mgray at weber.ucsd.edu
Wed Mar 27 14:53:45 PST 2002

hi sarah  : )

i did a lit review of online community studies for one of my orals papers
with a specific focus on studies of glbt identities/communities. feel free
to email me for a copy of the bibliography (and i'd be glad to pass this
biblio on to anyone interested).

there's really not that much that's been done..although it's a growing area
of research.

welcome to the discussion here.

best,
mary
Mary L. Gray <mlgray at ucsd.edu>
Department of Communication
University of California, San Diego
vox:    502/451.5003
mail:   PO Box 4004, Louisville, KY 40204
http://weber.ucsd.edu/~mgray