[Air-l] trans-national diaspora networks

C. Courtright ccourtri at indiana.edu
Sat Mar 16 10:08:02 PST 2002

Barry & All,

I'm delighted there are others out there working on ICT use by
transnational and diasporic networks. I posted a similar request to this
list last September, and have completed a brief review of scholarly
literature on the topic, while continuing to collect mentions of such
networks.

It would be great if we could all hook up, either at a future AoIR
conference (a panel?) and/or off-list. I would be happy to keep track of us
for the time being. Any takers? Proposals for a mini-list? Sorry for the
belated reply, it's been Spring Break.

Christina Courtright
PhD student
SLIS-Indiana University