[Air-l] The Dire State of the AoIR List

Ben Davidson bendavidson at totalise.co.uk
Thu Mar 7 17:10:15 PST 2002

I guess having rules about what can and what can't be said, and about how
long listmembers are allowed to take to say it, is at some level a way of
assuaging anxiety at the prospect of just being amongst all the hundreds of
people here, being suffocated, taken over by you all...

Quite so.  They're required.  I shall prepare a set in the morning.  In the
meantime, you will please keep the noise down as I need to sleep.

Especially Lachlan.

Thank you.

Ben