[Air-l] Lachlan Brown

Steve Fox (NLG) stevef at microsoft.com
Thu Mar 21 10:55:17 PST 2002

I don't share this sense of unease. While I believe that there is room
for scholarly debate in many things, I felt that what Lachlan brought to
the table often fell beyond not only a level of debate, but sometimes a
level of basic understanding.

One thing out of this that I find extremely interesting, though, is how
the online community governs itself? How does this governance work
through our collective perceptions of the community, and can online
communities "survive" without a structured model of governance?

Steve