[Air-l] hmm, thinking about internet stories

radhika gajjala radhika at cyberdiva.org
Fri Mar 22 04:43:54 PST 2002

Jeremy - this is actually more along the lines of what I'm looking for too -
thankyou for articulating it :). In such an cross-disciplinary and
cross-theoretical forum as this we may get some very interesting stories indeed.

Thanks to everyone else who posted relevant cites - I know some of those but
not all.