[Air-l] sociality and neo-tribalisme in the

Gitte Stald stald at hum.ku.dk
Wed May 22 09:15:30 PDT 2002

Hi Morten,
Denmark is a small country and research milieus accordingly so - and still we haven't been in contact! - I am doing research on online gaming communities and would be very interested in exchanging experience and information. There are a number of relevant research web-sites (please see below) where you can find more information/inspiration. Furthermore, a Danish network of computer game researchers has been established (spilforskning.dk). Also, an international network is being established these days. Mail me and I shall provide you with further information.
http://www.game-research.com/
http://www.digiplay.org.uk/
http://www.game-culture.com/index.html
http://cmc.uib.no/gamestudies/