[Air-l] iCS Reviewers

Loader, Brian B.D.Loader at tees.ac.uk
Tue May 28 01:46:37 PDT 2002

Dear list members,

The international journal Information, Communication & Society (iCS) is
always looking for people interested in refeering papers or acting as book
reviewers. The high quality of our published articles is due to the calibre
and commitment from our referees from around the world and drawn from a wide
range of subject disciplines. I'm sure you all know that as members of
a(o)ir you can recieve over 50% discount on subscription to the journal (see
www.infosoc.co.uk). As a referee you are also entitled to a 30% discount on
all Taylor & Francis/Routledge books.

If you are interested in joining the iCS reviewers and/or referees list
please email the journal secretary Wendy Bland at w.k.bland at tees.ac.uk for
further information.

Brian D. Loader
William H. Dutton