[Air-l] editor's roundtable

Bunz, Ulla K ulla at ukans.edu
Sun May 12 22:28:57 PDT 2002

I'm in the process of organizing an editor's roundtable for AoIR in
Maastricht. I have so far nine suggestions for participants, most of which
have North American roots, and seven of which are male.
I would like to ask for suggestions. Who would you like to see participate
in an editor's roundtable?
Please make suggestions OFF LIST to bunz at scils.rutgers.edu
<mailto:bunz at scils.rutgers.edu> . You may suggest anyone (any gender,
nationality, affiliation, etc.), but I would love to hear some women's
names, and maybe more editors of journals not based in the North American
realm in accordance with our mission to be international. I also invite
suggestions for editors of journals that are published in languages other
than English.
The only condition is - we cannot afford to pay editors to attend, so you
should give me an indication whether they are likely to attend AoIR or not.
Please make suggestions by Friday.
Thanks,
ulla
Ulla Bunz