[Air-l] benefits, freebies, papers, etc

Rhiannon Bury rbury at oise.utoronto.ca
Mon Nov 4 14:03:19 PST 2002

My thoughts exactly. I *expect* to have to pay to join an organization to
get access to the listserv. I therefore consider the opportunity to have
lurked about on air-l a *privilege* before deciding to join up. I hope
those who are volunteering to sit on the exec. board ignore the whining
and keep things just as they are. Thank you!

Rhiannon

P.S. I'm assuming that there is a special fee for grad. students and the
under/unemployed?