[Air-l] Weblogs in education

Frank Schaap architext at fragment.nl
Wed Nov 6 00:29:11 PST 2002

I'm starting in January with one class doing weblogs. It's a "learning how to
do research" seminar in the communications dept. There will be 4 or 5 small
groups of 3 students each, who will go from formulating a research question
and writing a research proposal to actually doing the research and writing up
a report. I'm going for a group-blog approach, each small group having their
'collaborative workspace' and in addition each student can post to their own
blog. I'm setting this up with MovableType on a private server and I hope
doing this will give them more grip on the field for their research: the web.
I'm curious to see what will come from it :)

Frank.
--
Fragments Blog == http://fragment.nl
Cyberculture Resources == http://fragment.nl/resources/