[Air-l] Publications on race and the Internet

Jillana Enteen jillana at rcnchicago.com
Sat Nov 9 11:55:45 PST 2002

Add to the race in cyberspace list:

Technicolor: Race, Technology and Everyday Life, edited by Nelson and Tu is
not just (or much) on the Internet, but technology in general.

The new special issue of Social Text, Afro-futurism, also edited by Nelson.

Work by Anna Everett (especially a forthcoming book), Anandra Mitra, Thomas
Foster and Radhika, though she doesn't toot her own horn.

Then there are quite a few studies that deal with other nations using the
Internet, especially South Asia.

Jillana Enteen
Northwestern University
jillana at rcnchicago.com