[Air-l] orality and textuality

Frank Thomas frank.thomasftr at free.fr
Thu Nov 14 12:54:21 PST 2002

Hi,

I start to think about the fact that ICTs are well embedded in our
cultures of text and voice communications. SMS, for instance, is a very
interesting sort of written speech. To understand email communication we
have first to better understand postal letter exchanges. I am no
cultural anthropologist so I have no immediate knowledge of that area of
research.

Would someone on the list be so kind to point me to a good start for
reading, for books, articles, online texts, market research, I dont know
what ...

Thank you

Frank

Frank Thomas