[Air-l] online group dynamics

Stephanie Jo Kent steph at sover.net
Sun Nov 17 06:36:07 PST 2002

Hello all -

I just joined the list a week or so ago; I'm a first year doctoral
student at UMass Amherst.  I'm working on a project on surveillance
technology in which I'm exploring stages of group development in a
group blog.  It is not an anonymous group, but an extension of a
graduate course, so we all know each other and see each other
face-to-face as well.

I've been seeking literature on small group dynamics online - can
anyone point me to anything specific?  Maybe in
organization/management or some other applied context?  At this
point, anything that seems remotely close would be a big help!

Thanks in advance,

steph