[Air-l] online group dynamics

Oravec, Jo Ann oravecj at uww.edu
Sun Nov 17 11:31:02 PST 2002

Greetings!

I am delighted that you are putting
together a group blog experiment.   As
with the previous post, here is some
shameless self-promotion... I was lucky
enough to have the following articles on blogging-in-education
published and would be happy to send them to you.

Bookmarking the World:  Weblog Applications in Education.  Journal of Adolescent and Adult Literacy, April, 2002, 45(7), 2-7.

Weblogs as an Emerging Genre in Higher Education, Journal of Computing in Higher Education, Spring, 2003.

I'm happy that you plan to
expand the academic literature on blogging!

Best of luck--
Jo Ann

Jo Ann Oravec
Associate Professor