[Air-l] The History of that "Other" Internet: PLATO

William Stewart billstew at livinginternet.com
Thu Nov 28 16:13:13 PST 2002

This is a thread made for me to contribute to... EIES actually started in 1974.  Murray Turoff has reviewed and contributed to the following page:
   http://livinginternet.com/r/ri_eies.htm

Turoff's comment on LivingInternet.com: "A great reference for people who want to get a concise and valid historical perspective on the evolution of the net as a whole."  The comments of others who helped create the Internet:
   http://livinginternet.com/tcomments.htm

All the best,
Bill