[Air-l] Re: Conference papers online (Bram Dov Abramson)

Robert Luke robert.luke at utoronto.ca
Sun Nov 3 11:24:05 PST 2002

Jason et al - what about using an extant repository for something like
this?  There are many metadata schemas that are applicable here, and John
Willinsky's Public Knowledge Project at UBC already has this
infrastructure in place.  There are others, too, such as e-prints, that
work in similar ways.

Robert