[Air-l] research on digital image & sound

parrishka parrishka at sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 20 18:38:27 PST 2002

I'm compiling a database of Canadian researchers in Computing
Humanities. While I've been able to find many people researching text
and textuality in digital media, I have had difficulty tracking down
Humanities researchers in image and/or sound and digital technology.  If
anyone has any names of people or projects that might fit this
designation, would you kindly backchannel me some information? names,
websites, affiliation, contact info, publications? I'll take what you
give me and sleuth out the rest.

any help would be greatly appreciated,

thanks

Katherine Parrish