[Air-l] Perceived Interactivity

Jennifer Stromer-Galley jstromer at asc.upenn.edu
Fri Nov 8 10:44:01 PST 2002

To continue in the vein of self-promotion (a wink and smile to Sally),
Kirsten Foot and I recently published in JCMC
[http://www.ascusc.org/jcmc/vol8/issue1/stromerandfoot.html] an article
on citizens' perceptions of interactivity on political candidate
websites. It's not a scale but it might give you some ideas.

And, I will say that Sally's work in this area is excellent.

Best wishes,
~Jenny

Assistant Professor
Department of Communication, SS 340