[Air-l] Publications on race and the Internet

Mark Pegrum m.a.pegrum at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Nov 11 02:04:25 PST 2002

Hi Lyabo,

I edited an issue of the journal "Mots Pluriels" last year which
included a few essays focusing on race and the internet; you can
find the contents page at:

http://www.arts.uwa.edu.au/MotsPluriels/MP1901index.html

Names of critics you could look at include Lisa Nakamura and
Bosah Ebo.

Best,
Mark Pegrum

University of Dundee