[Air-l] discussion on free papers

mboudour at upatras.gr mboudour at upatras.gr
Fri Nov 1 04:22:06 PST 2002

I fully agree with Jeremy (and Ulla-yesterday). I'm even surprised that
such an issue has arisen in a forum like this one where most of us have
been studying all these qualitative, quantitative, ethical, political,
socio-economic,  cultural etc etc issues related to the new media.

Really, what do we know?

--Moses

http://www.math.upatras.gr/~mboudour