[Air-l] email corpora sought

David Gibson dgibson at wjh.harvard.edu
Sun Nov 10 09:47:05 PST 2002

I do research on micro-interaction and am advising an undergraduate
senior thesis on the topic of email communication -- specifically, on
the opportunities and challenges that define email as partially distinct
from face-to-face communication. She's having some predictable trouble
getting undergrads to share their email, and I'm looking around for
other email corpora that she might use. She's especially interested in
comparing formal-organizational with informal messages. Any leads are
appreciated; please be sure to send or cc responses to me directly as
I'm not a subscriber to this listserve.

--
David Gibson
Assistant Professor