[Air-l] online group dynamics

Yvonne Waern waern at dsv.su.se
Sun Nov 17 10:45:44 PST 2002

Hi, nice to meet you, Stephanie!

I guess there is a lot on online culture, online community etc, but I
do not know if the modern approach to Internet would talk about
"group dynamics". Let us see what the others say!  Anyhow, on this
AiR-list you'll get a lot of the first mentioned concepts.

Anyhow, let me shamelessly promote myself, and thereby also some
approaches to "chat":

Teresa Cerratto and Yvonne Waern (2000). Chatting to Learn and
Learning to Chat in Collaborative Virtual Environments".  M/C - A
Journal of Media and Culture. Special issue on "chat". Issue Editors:
Felicity Meakins & E. Sean Rintel . August 23, 2000.
http://moby.curtin.edu.au/~ausstud/mc/0008/learning1.html

Good luck with your search!
Yvonne

--