[Air-l] eCitizens Numbers - Research request, e-democracy abstracts link

Frank Thomas frank.thomasftr at free.fr
Thu Nov 28 02:10:09 PST 2002

Steven,
search for the Eurobarometer surveys of the European Commission. They
integrated survey questions in their annual representative household
surveys for the 15 European member states and which cover your area of
interest for years now. Can you either use their proper presentations
:-(  or go to your proper National survey data archive and do some
little analysis by youself;-

Frank Thomas