[Air-l] Call for Graduate student meet-up in Maastricht!

Lisbeth Klastrup klastrup at it-c.dk
Wed Oct 9 09:08:03 PDT 2002

Attention fellow graduate students!

As the student representative in the executive commitee, I am looking
forward to meeting other fellow graduate students and ph.d.scholars at the
conference in Maastricht in the very near future :)

I hope that some of us can get together during the conference to discuss
matters of relevance and concern to especially graduate students within the
field of internet research and also future activities for us within the
Association of Internet Researchers.

Therefore, I would hereby like to invite those of you interested in a short
informal talk about graduate student initiatives to meet me during the
conference. Monica Murero has kindly organised a meeting room for us: please
note time and date!

GRADUATE STUDENT GET-TOGETHER in MAASTRICHT
TUESDAY  OCTOBER 15th
FROM 14.00 - 14.30 IN ROOM 1.3
at the conference venue (MECC).
Note: The room is located close to the Amphiteatrum, the general assembly
site.

Also, please look out for any announcements regarding meetings on the
billboard near the registration desk.

If you have further questions, or just want to let me know you are around,
please feel free to mail me:
klastrup at itu.dk

greetings,
Lisbeth Klastrup