[Air-l] Papers online - soon

Monica.Murero at MERIT.unimaas.nl Monica.Murero at MERIT.unimaas.nl
Fri Oct 18 07:14:46 PDT 2002

 Hi Katerina,

As Steve Jones said during the General Assembly of AoIR, papers will be
available soon. Let's  Jeremy arrive back in Virginia and do a great service
to all of us.

cheers! Monica

-----Original Message-----
From: Katerina
To: air-l at aoir.org
Sent: 10/18/02 2:44 PM
Subject: [Air-l] the day after

I just arrived back from Maastricht after the intellectually stimulating
and inspiring conference of the AoIR. The opportunity to exchange ideas
with other scholars and engage in interesting dialogue is particularly
valuable and I will do my best to not miss any future AoIR conferences.
I am already thinking and planning about next year's meeting in Toronto.

One question I have concerning the conference, is whether the papers
that were presented will be online soon.
thank you once more,
Katerina Diamandaki