[Air-l] Home from Maastricht

Jay Hauben jrh29 at columbia.edu
Thu Oct 24 17:58:13 PDT 2002

Hi,

Ronda and I are home after attending the Maastricht conference. We met
some very nice people there and hope we will all try to stay in touch.
I appreciated the lively discussion and attention given in the pre-
conference workshop that I presented. Some of the presentations I
attended were valuable as well.

One observation, the submitted papers were not available at the
conference. If they could not have appeared online, it would have been
good to have had a few compilations of them available in printout form
for those of us who value reading a paper before attending the
session.

After coming home, Ronda sent a post concerning Internet governance to
some mailing lists. I think some readers of the AoIR would be
interested in it as well. I have put it at:

http://www.columbia.edu/~jrh29/governance.txt

Also, for anyone interested in it, the paper Ronda submitted for the
Maastricht conference is at:

http://www.columbia.edu/~rh120/other/misc/citizenpap.html

I home everyone else got home from the conference safely.

Take care.

Jay