[Air-l] 3.0 papers opt-out

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Fri Oct 25 10:21:36 PDT 2002

please DO NOT PUSH REPLY to respond to this message

shortly, either later today or early on monday (I may be lazy since
today is my birthday), all of the papers that I have received will be
posted to the members section of the aoir website.  if your name is on
the following list,  it means that your paper will be posted on that
site.  if you want more information than the information represented by
the list, such as more coauthors, your e-mail address/es, other contact
info etc. posted on the site, send your request to papers at aoir.org in
plain text.   if you do not want your paper included for whatever
reason send a note with your request to papers at aoir.org  and I will
take care of it. Also, more data may be added at later date, such as
the paper titles and panel number.  if you sent me a paper and your
name is not on this list, please write to papers at aoir.org so that i can
find out what happened or just send me the paper again. so this is your
chance to opt out of posting your paper or update information.  it is
also a chance to join aoir if you want to read any of these papers.  if
you want to update your paper or anything else relating to the papers,
papers at aoir.org is the address to contact.

please DO NOT REPLY to air-l

here is the initial complete list of authors:

Andreyevic, Mark
Andreyevic, Mark
Anthony, Kate
Attar, Dena
Bachnik, Jane
Bakardjieva, Maria
Baker, Andrea
Baron, Naomi
Baym, Nancy Zhang and Lin
Berkowitz, Irene
Bevan, Paul
Bodnar, Chris
Boudourides, Moses
Bunz, Ulla and Campbell
Cabrera, Jose
Campbell, John E. and Matt Carleson
Campbell, John E.
Cheong, Pauline, Namkee Park and William H. Dutton
Cramner, Sue
Danet, Brenda
d'Iribarne, Alain
Dziekan, Vince
Elmfeldt, Johan
Fernback, Jan
Fernback, Jan and Zizi Papacharissi, Yan Tian
Foot, Kirsten and Steve Schneider
Fox, Susannah
Fox, Susannah
Frosh, Paul
Gauntlett, David and Jayne Rodgers
Gotved, Stine
Gow, Gordon and Richard Smith
Hagman, Jenny
Halavais, Alexander
Halavais, Alexander
Hauben, Ronda
Hawkins, Robert
Hearn, Kay and Brian Shoesmith
Heimeriks, Gaston
Henderson, Bruce
Hoover, Stewart
Horrigan, John
Huber
Jakobsson, Mikael
Johansson, Troels Degn
Johns, Mark
Josefsson, Ulrika
Kampf, Connie
Killoran, John.
Kivits, Joelle
Klastrup, Lisbeth
Kluver, Randolph
Kovacic, Matej
Krishnamurthy, Sandeep
Leandros, Nikos
Lenhart, Amanda 5F
Lenhart, Amanda 3A
Lim, Merlyna
Linaa Jensen, Jakob
Longmate, Elizabeth
Manfreda, Katja Lozar
Marcoccia, Michel
Maricic, Ibolya
Marres
Matei, Sorin
McVey, Chris
Meir, Daniel
Menou, Michel
Miani, Mattia
Miralles i Puig, Laia
Mueller, Christoph
Nayman, Ira
Nentwich, Michael
Nip, Joyce
Nugent
Oostveen, Anne-Marie
Orgad, Shani
Paasonen, Susanna
Palfreyman, David
Pare, Daniel
Pearson, Erika
Petrescu, Adrian
Petrova, Alexandra
Pistella
Prell, Cristina
Rainie, Lee
Reddick, Andrew
Reymers
Rideout,Vanda
Rogers, Richard
Schneider, Steve and Kirsten Foote
Schulte, Michael
Scott, Thomas and Michale o'sullivan
Search, Patricia
Shaw, Rajiv and Jay P. Kesan
Shaw, Rajiv and Jay P. Kesan
Shoesmith, Brian
Starke-Meyerring
Szczepanska, Anna Maria
Tseliga, Theodora
Tsui, Lokman
van Selm, Martine
Vasileiadou, Eleftheria
Vayreda, A. and F.N. Oez, A.G. Ivez and B Callen
Vidal, Genevieve
Viseu, Ana
Walker, Steve
Wenneker, Marieke