[Air-l] P2P

Shenja Vandergraaf Shenja.vandergraaf at let.uu.nl
Sun Oct 27 04:50:52 PST 2002

Dear all,

Recently I've started working on my Ph.D. on P2P technology and online
games. I've been wondering who is studying P2P as well, not only in the
field of computer science but for example media studies, etc.? Are there any
organisations 'out there' that I can join?
Another question: I've heard about a P2P-congress in Australia (sometime
this year), does anyone know about that or know where I can find some info
about the topics?

Thanks!!!
Shenja Vandergraaf
*******
Communication and Information Studies, Media & Re/Presentation
Universiteit Utrecht / MIT (USA)
Kromme Nieuwegracht 29, #1.10
NL - 3512 HD Utrecht
phone: +31 (0)30 253 7734