[Air-l] Broadband Impact Research!

Yogesh Dwivedi yogesh.kumar.dwivedi at brunel.ac.uk
Mon Oct 28 08:56:40 PST 2002

Dear Members,

I am Yogesh Kumar Dwivedi, a new member of the Association of Internet Researcher! I am pursuing PhD (Information Systems) from Department of Information Systems and Computing, Brunel University, West London, UK. My area of research is evaluating impact of broadband on B-2-C electronic commerce consumer behaviour. I would like to have contact of person who is conducting research on related topic. Also I would like to welcome any suggestion or feedback for this research.
thank you very much for your time!
Kind Regards
Yogesh Dwivedi