[Air-l] Maastricht papers

Walker, Steve [IES] S.Walker at lmu.ac.uk
Thu Oct 31 01:31:22 PST 2002

Hi Jeremy,

Your about the availability of the Maastricht papers is rather disappointing
to those of us who attended & presented at the conference, but (for whatever
reason(s)) aren't AoIR members.

If I understand correctly I don't have access to the papers - something
apparently confirmed by trying to visit the site. This approach is somewhat
unusual. AoIR 3.0 is the first conference I have attended where I have not
had access to the papers either at or after the event. If it is necessary to
restrict access to papers to the members (though, I suspect a bigger service
to members would be to maintain a site where access to their papers were
open to all, but that's another discussion), can I suggest that they are
also distributed on CD-ROM, at least to those conference attendees who are
not AoIR members? It's a rather frustrating conclusion to what was an
enjoyable event.

Steve

Steve Walker
Senior Lecturer