[Air-l] Trains Amsterdam- Maastricht before AIR meeting

Monica.Murero at MERIT.unimaas.nl Monica.Murero at MERIT.unimaas.nl
Tue Oct 8 02:42:01 PDT 2002

Dear colleagues,

There are some constuctions on the train route in Utrecht so avoid
Amsterdam-Maastricht via Utrecht this weekend.
Instead, simply take the trains arriving in Maastricht * via Rotterdam *.

For example, Amsterdam central- Rotterdam- Maastricht is no problem at:
 ... 11.59  13.59  15.59 16.59 17.58 and so forth.

More trains at:http://www.ns.nl/

Schiphol (Amsterdam airport)- Maastricht is no problem if you leave,
for example, at:
... 10.46  11.16  11.46  ...

Stop at Maastricht-Randwyck station, if your hotel is: NH or Randwwyck
Stop at Maastricht-Central for all the other hotels

Kind Regards,
Monica Murero
Conference Chair