[Air-l] Have a nice trip !

Louise Ferguson louise.lists at ntlworld.com
Fri Oct 11 14:05:39 PDT 2002

 From someone from the usability world who will be unable to attend
owing to partnership break-up here in Brighton
loss off home
loss of telephone
and other commonplace calamities ':-)

I wish you all well in Maastricht
and hope to make it one of these days to see my friend Tomas in Amsterdam
to catch up on some organisational psychology

(And a plea to externalexaminers to give it a rest)