[Air-l] distributed work

Alex Kuskis akuskis at ican.net
Sat Oct 26 08:14:08 PDT 2002

Broadening the band even farther, there are also the CSCL'ers, those
focusing on computer-supported collaborative learning. See
http://www.edb.utexas.edu/csclstudent/Dhsiao/theories.html . But,
these days the term seems to be increasingly replaced by e-learning,
although the latter need not necessarily be collaborative.......Alex
Alex Kuskis PhD Candidate
OISE/University of Toronto
Assoc. Faculty, Royal Roads University
Masters Program in Distributed Learning (MADL)
http://www.royalroads.ca/
Regional Tutor, Cert. in Online Education & Training
University of London
http://www.ioe.ac.uk/english/oet.htm
akuskis at ican.net ** alex.kuskis at utoronto.ca
"Learning a living" - Marshall McLuhan