[Air-l] Maastricht papers

Anna Buchta Anna.Buchta at law.kuleuven.ac.be
Thu Oct 31 01:47:37 PST 2002

Dear Jeremy,
Dear all,

I agree entirely with Steve. I also think making the papers available for
people like me - who are at the very beginning of their research work, - would
be very much useful. I'm not a full AoIR member yet (still need to find out
what it's worth), I'm still looking for subjects, inspirations etc. Perhaps I
could contribute next year in Toronto? Getting the access to this year's
papers would let me find out more about the topics, quality, research methods,
expectations of the audience etc.
Let me know what you think -

Greetings,
Anna