[Air-l] 3.0 papers

Ulla Bunz bunz at scils.rutgers.edu
Thu Oct 31 05:26:43 PST 2002

Dear Steve, Anna, Meiwu, and others who are trying to get AoIR 3.0 papers,
but cannot access the members website for whatever reason.
I second what Steve and Jeremy have said so far. There really are some
issues involved here, including personnel labor (hail to Jeremy for
putting
these papers online in the first place!), copyright, even privacy, and
more.
However, nothing stops you from contacting an author on your
own. Admittedly, that is a little bit more work, but most people are
easily found (googlized, as Nancy puts it so well) online. You can request
their paper that way, and chances are, they will send it to you. If they
don't, it's probably not available online either.
Can't remember the exact spelling of someone's name, or their
institutional affiliation? Lost the conference program somewhere between
Maastricht and home? As far as I know, the program is still online at
aoir.org/2002.
I fully understand your desire to lay your hands on these papers, having
spent about a ream of paper myself printing off the odd paper just the
other day. So I hope this was helpful.
Ulla Bunz