[Air-l] the day after

Katerina knd at hol.gr
Fri Oct 18 05:44:41 PDT 2002

I just arrived back from Maastricht after the intellectually stimulating and inspiring conference of the AoIR. The opportunity to exchange ideas with other scholars and engage in interesting dialogue is particularly valuable and I will do my best to not miss any future AoIR conferences. I am already thinking and planning about next year's meeting in Toronto.
One question I have concerning the conference, is whether the papers that were presented will be online soon.
thank you once more,
Katerina Diamandaki