[Air-l] e-health

PHYLLIS DUMONT PDUMONT at gwmail.utk.edu
Fri Oct 18 09:28:57 PDT 2002

Your message was forwarded to me from a member of the Presence group. I am a psych nurse, teaching at University of Tennessee and interested in the phenomenon of tele-mediated presence. I would be very eager to participate in a network of likeminded researchers. I recently presented a paper at the Presence 2002 conference in Portugal. I can be reached at either pdumont at utk.edu or drdumont at comcast.net. My address is: Dr. Phyllis du Mont; University of Tennessee; College of Nursing, 1200 Volunteer Blvd, Knoxville, TN 37916. 865-974-7593.