[Air-l] transportation from Maastricht airport?

Frank Schaap architext at fragment.nl
Thu Oct 10 07:54:32 PDT 2002

Charles wrote:
> I've checked (and reserved) a ride from the Maastricht airport to my hotel
> in Maastricht (Le Roi) with the service recommended by our intrepid and
> amazing conference organizers (thanks again, Monica!) -
> All Airportservice
> The price for a roundtrip ticket is 130 Euros.

Yes, that sounds rather expensive... I figure you should get at least a
private limo and complimentary champagne for that ;)

I just called the local taxi service (TCT) and they will pick you up at
Maastricht Airport and take you downtown for approx. 30 euro (one way).

You can make a reservation through 043 - 363 3333 and they'll send a driver to
the gate with a sign with your name/flightnumber on it :)

There is also a regular busservice into town, but that might not take you
exactly to your hotel... I'm not an expert on Maastricht :)

Frank.

--
Fragments Blog == http://fragment.nl
Cyberculture Resources == http://fragment.nl/resources/