[Air-l] Video Game Addiction

muraco one at muraco.org
Sat Oct 19 17:15:58 PDT 2002

interesting that asking for verification of
"no shred of evidence exists for the brains being altered in game users"
gets so much hostilty...
I guess you have no study to cite, and that being said then I guess
THERE IS NO SHRED OF EVIDENCE THAT GAME USERS BRAINS ARE NOT BEING MODIFIED BY THEIR GAME ADDICTION.

and so I guess your original statement isn't so useful...

I continue with the noting that your defintion of addiction is most flawed....
that addiction can include only psychological dimensions,
and therefore it would seem appropriate to note
"the addiction of game users..."

which is I believe where we started...

sadly I was hoping for something a bit more concrete to debate about....
otherwise why the post?
Muraco