[Air-l] Undergraduate HTML text

aoir.z3z at danah.org aoir.z3z at danah.org
Sat Oct 26 10:25:48 PDT 2002

I guess it depends on the level and the amount of time, but i'd suggest
(in a sorta technical level order):

Basic HTML concepts and then build through Dreamweaver
Some combination of Photoshop/Illustrator/Fireworks/Freehand
Flash
PHP & MySQL

And possibly throwing in basic setup/design of Webblogs (i.e.
MoveableType) and that movement (which is still new and interesting,
always a motivation for students and can definitely get into the comm
perspective).

Of course, this is just the technological section of it...

danah

--
- - - - - - - - - d a n a h ( d o t ) o r g - - - - - - - - -

    and they say that the truth will set you free
    but then again, so will a lie
    it depends if you're trying to get to the promised land
    or if you're just trying to get by

- - Bring V-Day to your community: www.vday.org/organize  - -