[Air-l] Maastricht papers

Steve Jones sjones at uic.edu
Thu Oct 31 03:08:36 PST 2002

Steve,

I understand the frustration, but I ask that you understand the
degree to which AoIR is a new organization, with few resources, and
entirely operated on the basis of volunteer effort, and to understand
that there are many people who presented papers but do not want them
made available via AoIR. Making papers available even in the limited
fashion we are able to make them available requires considerable
effort, particularly on Jeremy's part. We are simply not able at this
time to make the commitments of resources required to make papers
available to non-members, nor do we wish to require presenters to
make their papers available (preferring instead that they opt to do
so at our suggestion), nor do we have the human or capital resources
to create a CD-ROM of papers.

Best,
Sj