[Air-l] voice recognition & dictation programs

Frank Thomas frankthomasft at netscape.net
Thu Oct 10 07:19:44 PDT 2002

Hi,
this is a question that is slightly off list.

Is there a good program for voice recognition & dictation ? That also
runs well when you dictate social science texts with their large
vocabulary ? How about speech recognition for French language texts ?

I am using WP 98 with 100 MB RAM. The amount of RAM can't be increased
as this is a Dell notebook. And you don't get any more RAM modules 6
months after they stopped the production line of the model, I was told.

Thank you .

Frank

--
Frank Thomas